Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Rose Bowl


If you're someone who likes to scope out a deal and treasure hunt then The Rose Bowl in Pasadena is the place to be.
I kept hearing about this place, especially amongst other bloggers, so I knew I had to make this a destination spot. 
The B.F and I finally had the chance to go this last Sunday....and boy was there a lot to see!!Thankfully, I had done my homework and read some reviews before trekking it out to this place. I highly suggest you do the same if you haven't been here before. Keep note that it's only the 2nd Sunday of every month and there's a fee to get in for each person. Oh..and bring CASH!!


 Hand-Crafted Light Installations (A=Ann..love it)
Check out his website www.urbandoo.com



All in all we had a fun time here and I'd definitely would want to come back.
xoxo

For general information go here & for reviews check out Yelp 

No comments:

Post a Comment